Right, slight panic here folks...
I am meant to have a load of extra blood tests before the next stage of IVF. As I mentioned in my previous post, Tom hasn't phoned the hospital to confirm anything.
my bloomin period has just started and I'm meant to have some hormone function tests between days 2 to 4 of my cycle. this therefore means either tomorrow, sunday or monday.
problem is, I don't know whether they should be on my first full cycle after my operation or whether I should go in now???!!!!
On the blood bags I've been given it says they are testing for...
hiv, hep bc, hormone profile fsh lh
I just don't know whether I need to go in this month or next month and I can't get hold of anyone to ask until monday. Shit.
So, if I miss the tests I don't know if this will slow down the IVF process or indeed if my surgery will have affected the outcome of the tests.
AAAAAAAAAggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tom's in bloomin France, my mum and dad are in Spain and my brother's off to London first thing tomorrow - my best mate's up north for the weekend and I can't really talk about it with my flippin grandad, he won't know what to do!
So, if any of you lovely people can shed any light onto whether i should go for the tests on Monday or over the weekend or wait for another month then I'd be really grateful.
I am in full on panic and freakout mode here.