Tuesday 21 July 2009

the rash saga part three...

So, after a week in the shade where mothers of small children drag them away from you when they see your rash, I now feel a little fed up - especially as Tom's decided that swimming is his new hobby and keeps dashing off to the local baths. I would go with him but until this rash goes down then I can't face all the nasty looks and glances, not to mention that the chlorine makes it sting like hell so I'm stuck on the sofa whilst Tom trains for his next Triathlon.

At least it gives me a bit more time to help my bro. Him and Jo have sold their house and are moving to a new one a couple of villages away on Friday so they need a bit of a hand with packing up and shifting stuff. I'm making a huge lasagne on Saturday and taking it round with a load of booze and other yummy stuff for a bit of a housewarming do so no doubt that'll be another quiet and refined family occasion!

So, I'll sign off for now - time for another good scratch I think.
XXXXXXXXXXXX

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, that sounds sore! You have my sympathy, I sometimes get a similar reaction to suntan lotion. It's horrible.

    All the videos & pics are great! Hope your skin calms down & you all have a ball on Saturday.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete